Transforming Outcomes into Assets

About

Evolution Forums Practical ESG and Impact Transforming Outcomes into Assets

• Transforming Outcomes into Assets

• Miriam Davidovic

Administrator
    December 7, 2021 at 10:08 am

I’ve worked on impact-driven projects across North America, South Africa and Europe. What I learned over time is that there is a tremendous disconnect between what people think impact is while analyzing problems from an office, and what outcomes actually mean on the ground. In order for ESG to be meaningful, we need to be tracking that funding is actually going where it needs to go, and that positive economic impacts happen simultaneously with environmental, social and governance outcomes. I found that across the landscape of sustainable, impact and ESG investing, there is a complete lack of transparency when it comes to how funding actually reaches the people who are intended to benefit from these initiatives. I created the RAZ approach in order to change this. In addition, I don’t believe that any company or practitioner can claim that “impact” has happened unless individuals participating in an initiative actually own their own data, and the assets that result from their engagement with achieving impact. RAZ aims to merge both data and asset ownership to create lasting, positive economic impact for stakeholders engaged with our platform’s projects.

How can we all work together to transform outcomes into assets? @Raphael @Nemanja @Margaret @marcolopes

• Raphael Bitterman

Stakeholder
    December 8, 2021 at 9:47 am

I agree to what you are saying. It’s all about transparency and accountability. An impact driven project can only be successful if you have both.

1) verified impact measurement on the blockchain

2) Accountability from all the involved stakeholders.

This mechanism will ensure that companies will avoid self reporting and greenwashing and create space for real impact!

@marco

• Margaret Mondlane

Stakeholder
    December 17, 2021 at 4:24 pm

RAZ approach to transparency and accountability revolutionizes the methodology of how entities assess, record and manage their ESG goals. The transparency exposes an entities ‘intention’ with their ESG mission, while engaging key stakeholders to work collaborativly to meet their ESG goals. This accountability is stregthened by encryption on the blockchain which provides investors due dilligence and stakeholders a peace of mind that their funders are in harmony with their ESG agenda.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

RAZ Members